Monday, September 8, 2008

What story are we on, anyway?

I'm here in the closet, as it were, and I must tell you, it's quite busy in here. Full to brim with people so stylish, so chic, they don't even exist... I am dead serious. If closets were military hangars, this closet would be area 5---

--oh no, here comes the short Japanese fellow, and he is drunk... more drunk than any Japanese man should be, no, scratch that, more drunk than any man should be. Oh, I think he's trying to say something.

"I--gjgigh. I l---guhhh".

*gurgle sounds*

"ahii"

No. He's out, out like a light. Poor fellow. He tried to do a karate kick, but hit tripped over a table and fell. He's spilled some tea on one of Karl's suit jackets, and Karl is furious---

--Karl is taking off the glasses

Wait, wha-

no, what is he doing?


my god....


Interesting, I didn't know there were windows in the closet.

Goodbye Yohji. We'll miss you.

(I wonder what story we're on?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, Yves?

Karl's godlike powers allow him to throw démodé people out of windows, whether there are windows are not. He can throw someone out of a window on top of a mountain, you know.

Anonymous said...

yohji is so demodé anyway!!!

why doesn't karl contact maison martin margiela's white ghost to join them in the closet? i'm sure it would be a very metaphysical experience ;-)