Saturday, January 3, 2009

Idiot Wind; Just in from Bebe

One day I was on facebook, or rather an assistant of mine was as I dictated to him. This woman, Susan Peterson- who happens to be a higher up at Bebe, started talking to me. The following is the transcript.
Susan

come do a line for bebe stores

7:06pmKarl

eventually!

7:06pmSusan

is that soon?

they would flip out

7:07pmKarl

well, they haven't asked me yet

7:07pmSusan

I am..let's do it

what would it take?

who should i call?

7:08pmKarl

hmm!

7:10pmKarl

I don't know-- the H&M thing wasn't too long ago

7:11pmSusan

so what..this would be major

7:12pmSusan

fun too

7:12pmKarl

you know, send me a proposal. do you have my vermont address?

7:12pmSusan

give it to me

i will have legal write something up

what will get u excited?

7:13pmKarl

maybe a collaboration with an artist of some kind

7:13pmSusan

love it

7:16pmSusan

barbara hulanicki from biba has been working with us

7:17pmKarl

oh, I remember biba

7:19pmKarl

mm, send me a proposal to the Chanel HQ

29-31 rue Cambon

7:19pmSusan

ok u got it

7:20pmKarl

wonderful

7:20pmSusan

soon then x

7:20pmKarl

good day!

(Eventually, this woman worked out that I am "fake Karl", after I sent her my email address. It only took her 2 days! Note her use of "major"; as in "that would be major". Vicky does the same. Also note the way she talks to me; as if I am some casual BRO FROM DA HOOD, as you Americans say. I am not a Bro from Da Hood; and when you speak to me I expect you to write "you" rather than "u".)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there sure is lots of dumn people in this world

Tavi said...

I love it when people think you're real.

Anonymous said...

You are so naughty, Uncle Karl. I love it. This gave me a good laugh, which made my assistants' lives a little easier today.