Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pervs

As of late there have been some pervs writing into the blog. They say things like:
"Oh, Karl, I was to suck on your little leather gloves and lick your tough high starched collar, and unstich your Tom Ford suit thread-by-theard."
So I asked for a picture and it turnd out this perv was Marc Jacobs.

Then I got another email saying "Hallo Karl! My name is Hanz! I speak not good english but you are very sexy! U R real Karl ja? I hate if this letter goes to wrong hands! Let I dress in lederhosen and do ballet for U!"

Then I got one in French; it went like (I will translate): "Hello, Mister Karl. I am a big fan. Do you know any tricks with fans? I do. Dirty things. And the things I can do with collars will blow your mind. There's this one trick where I grab by French-chest-hair and..."

That is enough of that one, hm?

Then I got this one: "Hi Dad, can you get your assistant to pick up my new Lanvins from the shop?"
Oh, that's just Jane. Lanvin's a pretty dirty word though. I bet it turns you fashion people on.

So, I would like it if pervs (ie. you, Marc.) would stop emailing me. Thanks.

6 comments:

Ms. Butterfly said...

Speaking of pervs i just joined the witness protection program no not because its chic. Some people just wont take NO for an answer.

Jeunesse said...

Pervs = Sick fatties who are poor.

K said...

There needs to be a collection based around Pervs I think. Very Avant Garde and Dangerous! Like you, Master...

Vidal Wu said...

mmm, I shall confess I was one of those pervs! I just wanted to lick your leather fingerless gloves, chew on your black sunglasses, and EAT your skinny jeans!

Loraine said...

Who's Jane? Your daughter?

رضا رمضان said...



خدمات النظافة بالدمام لابد ان تقدمها شركة لديها ثقة في اتمام خدمات النظافة المنزلية لان النظافة العاية لا تعطي النتيجة الفعالة التي تتم بواسطة شركة تنظيف بالدمام متخصصة لانها تهتم بكل شئ داخل المباني فلدينا شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام تكون متخصصة في نظافة الفلل المفروشة والمستعملة واعطائها الرونق الجمالي الخاص بها لدينا شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام متخصصة في اعمال نظافة الشقق المنزلية وشقق المكاتب والمعارض بواسطة الادوات والمواد اللازمة لعمل ذلك لدينا تخصصتنا في اعمالنا التي ترضي العميل وتخلصة من الحشرات الصغيرة التي تسبب ازعاج كبير للاسرة من خلال شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام التي لديها معدتها وموادها لعمل ذلك كما يوجد متخصص ايضا للقضاء علي الحشرات من خلال التواصل مع شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام التي تنتهيك من كل الحشرات المنزلية كما نعمل معا للواصل اليك كل الخدمات المنزلية من خلال خدمة الاثاث بواسطة افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام والتعامل معها سوف يصل الي منزلك الجيد بدون اي تعب
كما يوجد خدمتنا الاخري التي يمكنك البحث عنها م والاستفادة منها
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء