Sunday, December 7, 2008

Karl's ipod, no. 4

New playlist off my 5264th ipod, hmm? Just to your side there. Below that glorious picture of me. Oh yes, I love myself, yes I do. And I felt like Anne Demeulemeester when I made this playlist. See if you can guess why! First one to guess gets a free fake but genuine Chanel couture dress. Secondly, I want everyone to remember to love themselves for who they are, and be yourself. Well. If you're name's not Yves Saint Laurent anyway. See? That was a positive message to the kids! Now, I'm supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But I...don't. Anna says Vodka helps; especially with underwear models.

What Anna does, of course; is close her office door and say she's busy. She even has a sign that she stole from some expensive hotel (being a fashion editor is somewhat like being a very advanced version of a bag lady. Anna has never paid for a single thing in her entire life. Ever. All the towels in her house are stolen from hotels; all her soap bars stolen from my bathroom.) Anyway she closes her office door and gets the underwear model to strip off and you can imagine the rest...hmm?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, u r the best Karl =)

water said...

For people addicted to you and your music, is it possible to put Karl's iPod under your glorious picture.

Every time you are watching me, I can swim in your music immediately. This is instinct!

Karl's picture and iPod.
Karl's picture and iPod.
Karl's picture and iPod.
Karl's picture and iPod.


[Anna is really enjoying her life!]