Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello again.

Hello adoring public.

I would like to address this.  I would normally be enraged.  But look at the 'woman' who wrote this very demode list:


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Who gave this woman the authority (and the audacity) to write this list?
She looks like a nearsighted twelve-year-old boy with a penchant for his mother's ugly costume jewelry and drugstore lipstick.  And look at the turtleneck-

GET ME A VODKA TONIC.  I SAID THE WORD 'TURTLENECK.'

It looks like it was fished out of a bin at the Mervyn's Going-Out-of-Business-Forever sale.  In the Men's department.  In the Big-N-Tall section.

Karl designed that fabulous dress.  He has already dealt with the woman.  Let's just say she will never write for anyone other than Fisherman's Weekly or NASCAR Aficionado for the rest of her 'career.'

I am Anna.  I don't get angry.  I get even.

And you must excuse me - I have a terrible stomachache from all of the demode words I have been forced to use to describe this woman.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I thought Harry Potter's mom died in the book... if this is indeed Harry's mom, she should remain dead, for fashion's sake.

Turtleneck... I read that demode word. I think I'll have the same vodka tonic you're having. Oh wait, I already have one. Cheers Anna!

Pixienish said...

HAHAHAHHHA i love this blog

Tavi said...

That lady should not be aloud to speak words.

My word verification is 'tiessa'-I think it's code for "demode fattie."

Anonymous said...

Moi loves how she thinks she is fashionable. Fashionable people just are fashionable by birth...they do not need to struggle like this poor tragic creature!

Anonymous said...

Poor tragic creature indeed. She is so blind, even with those hideous glasses on. Why is she unable to recognize FASHION when it is right in front of her eyes?

Vika said...

GIRL..YOU HAVE A CHARIZMA@

Starlight said...

Rock On!!