Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello everyone.

This is Anna.

Yes, that Anna.

Why aren't you bowing?



That's better.

One of my assistants found this damn blog, and before I fired her for using the internet in my presence, she showed me that Karl talks about me all the time.  So I had an assistant fly him to New York to have a little chat.  We decided it would be best if I joined this little experiment.  Obviously, I don't touch computers.  Computers are demode, as Karl likes to say.  I just dictate to one of the more dowdy assistants and they type it up.

I must leave now, as Armani left fake tan marks all over my office and I'm just throwing everything out and starting over.  And when I say that, I mean I have having my assistants do all of that while I go have dinner with Jean-Georges at some new restaurant of his.

And I must remember to tell someone to have the couriers pick up some more Diet Coke for Karl.  One of the assistants (now fired, obviously) spilled some on his suit and he had his assistant throw the rest of the case out the window.

You can leave now.

I mean, NOW.

And those shoes are hideous.

No comments: