Friday, January 30, 2009

ipod therefore ipod

There's a new ipod up. It is number 6. Enjoy, hm?

I thought I'd write something about that Kanye West person, who's been acting as my stalker at the couture shows. Everything I go to, he's there. And he wanted photos with me-- as everything does, so I gave him a whole ten minutes of my time and then he blogged about it.
Possible alternate titles for his post:
"TEN MINUTES WITH KARL IS TEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN"
"TEN MINUTES WITH A REAL GENIUS IS A LIFETIME OF NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH"
"TEN MINUTES: THE BEST OF MY LIFE"
"TEN MINUTES: THE POINT OF MY LIFE"

So on and so forth. He was very nice, of course; and Anna didn't make a go for him. But I can't help being reminded of a little kid in a candy shop. A little kid with ADD and his daddy's wallet. "Ooh Meester Karl, can I have that one! Ooh Meester Karl, what about this one!"
Elegance, boy. It makes people think you know more than them.

What does he do? One of my assistants tells me he does "music", so I listened to his albums. He does rap, you know. And he sings like a robot on his new album-- a kind of "Blood on the Tracks" for the massive egotists of the world.

Example:
"I'm so wonderful/I've got Louis Vuitton/Why don't you love me?/I'm a genius".

Actually, he doesn't sing that at all. Or he might, I can't remember. I was listening to 3 other albums at the same time. It's more efficient that way, hmm? I do the same with movies and with people (the good thing about people is that you don't have to hire them out, and other people don't eat popcorn around you when you're interacting with them).

Anyway, I wonder if he does children's parties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes. Tears. Karl, you genius.