Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Album

I was just off the phone to this record guy....I don't even remember his name. Brian? Eno? Brian Eno? Something like that, hm? And he's like "Karl, you're hip, you're cool- why don't you do an album?" And I'm "yeah, I am with the times hmm?" "yeah yeah, that you are. I mean, I was just having a dream" Me: "You have dreams too?", "yeah, I have 'em too. Anyway, you could do some rock or stuff? I saw you on GTA IV- brilliant fucking game. Fucking brilliant."
"Oh I can get a-rockin-and-a-rollin', like the young ones", "fucking great man".
"What did you just call me?"
"Man....man."
"Brian, darhling. I am not a "man". I am a god. A man-god. I am the sun, the moon, the stars, the very air you breath Brain. Do you understand?"
"....."

I think he was a bit freaked out by that, hm? Some people just can't face the truth.

Oh, there he is on the phone again. I will consult the tarrot cards on whether I shall answer it.

No comments: